This is a light weight serum that is advertised as follows:
• Provides intense dose of hydration
• Clinically-proven to increase skin’s firmness and elasticity
• Consumers saw an improvement in fine lines and increase in skin’s firmness after 4 weeks
• Clinically-shown to improve radiance, brightness, texture and tone of skin
• Clinically-Tested, Allergy-Tested, Paraben-Free
(Directly from http://www.target.com/p/borghese-age-defying-cellulare-complex-revitalize-face-serum-1-7-oz/-/A-14992942)
The product is very lightweight for a serum. It is not oily at all. It has a pleasant smell. When I put it on my freshly washed face, it has an eye dropper dispenser, it absorbed all the way into the skin. (Reminder: I have extremely dry/sensitive skin). I would layer this under my nighttime moisturizer. It seemed to help hydrate and make my skin look brighter. It seemed to help even out my blotchy skin tone. I was not overly “wowed” by this product but it was great additive to my nighttime skincare routine. It did not break out or have any allergic reactions to this product. It actually soothed my dehydrated skin. Overall I like the serum but I am not sure I would repurchase.